Friday, September 12, 2014

I have no words to describe it as Jonas hasn't



Great. I have no words to describe it as Jonas hasn't when he starts feeling.
I have read this book before watching the movie and I have to tell you that the book wasn't as good as the movie. The director did the best to help to pass the emotions to the watcher. I could feel as Jonas did.
This film gives us a realization about how rich we are. We all have this wealth within us, it's surrounding us, but we don't realize that. The world has possessed us with it and sometimes one says the life cruel. I tell you why, because it needs to show you what you have and you don't appreciate it. Just look around, muse, and you'll see it, you'll see the happiness, the Love. Just hold on to it tightly, don't let it fade away.


No comments:

Post a Comment