Thursday, November 21, 2013

"Work of art" this is how the new review of my book is titled

"Work of art" this is how the new review of my book is titled.
First off the book is more like a work of poetry then a novel. Each detail brings to life the creation of God's art. The world and everything in it. What captured my soul was how this author wrote this book though the eyes of an angel. You are seeing the world in all its wonder , how the angel sees it. The book left me spell bound and breathless as it was beautifully written. I have read many books on angels, and have studied them for many years and this book needs to be read by the world! I loved it from start to finish.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R35AE09W7HNCI/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00G0T2UTE&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=133140011&store=digital-text

No comments:

Post a Comment