Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Maze Runner



I'm really glad I've read this book. It intrigued me from the beginning and kept me involved till the end. The pages seemed to be turning themselves.
I like mysteries, puzzles trying to solve them during the reading. In this book one mystery was replaced by other and you're guessing, trying to get the final point, which makes you to turn pages, turn and turn until it's finished.
As soon as you appear in the Maze with Thomas, you're on probation. With Thomas and his friends you begin to try to solve the Maze, to find the way out.
I highly recommend this book to those who like fiction filled with mystery. I'm going to pick the next book of this series for my next read.
I'm impatiently waiting for the movie of this book, which, by the way, is to appear on 19th of September 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment